Tenancy issues, including Anti Social Behaviour

Although we are operating a reduced service because of the current restrictions, our housing team are able to respond to urgent issues by phone or email if you need to speak to us. Please contact us if you have any housing-related queries.

If you need someone to respond urgently to anti-social behaviour please contact the Police on 101 or, in an emergency, please call 999.

Anti-social behaviour

Sometimes we have to acknowledge that to live together in harmony we must accept differences in lifestyle. We hope that you enjoy where you live and will not have any problems, but there are times when a neighbour's behaviour can cause great distress and action needs to be taken. Click here to find more information on ASB

Community Housing Officers

Our Community Housing Officer's cover different areas and are here to help you. To find out who can help in your area click here.