If you are unhappy with the service you have received from Family Housing please complete this form to let us know your complaint. Please read this handy leaflet for more information how your complaint will be dealt with.

You can use this form if your complaint is regarding a Family housing tenant or to report Anti-social behaviour.

Maximum upload size: 20MB